Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hi, I’m Jeff Teh from Malaysia.  This is my first time creating my blog.  I hope my blog can be accepted by public.  Thanks for supporting me. 
Last night, I watched a local Chinese movie named Ice Kacang Puppy Love.  This is directed and produced by a Malaysian guy named “Ah New “, it means cow.  I am proud to be Malaysian and proud of him.  The story of this movie is fascinating & excellent.  It is showing our 80’S childhood lifestyle.  While watching this movie, I keep on recalling my childhood memories as a kid.  I feel relax & characterize myself as a boy named Botak.
Actually, I live in a small village when I was born.  During that period of time, our childhood lifestyle is simple and happy.  As a kid from a small village, we know each other very well. One of us who makes a first move, the rest will automatically gather at a same place on the right time.  In other words, we always gather together playing games such as fighting fish, bakuli, football, & etc.  In order not to be a loser, we always think of cheat & trick to win the games.  While finished playing games, for those who lose on the games will feel angry and bully the winning side.  Afterthat, we will fight with each other & run back home by tears.   During our childhood, fighting, playing, fighting, playing, fighting, and playing is part of our childhood lifestyle.  However, until the next morning, we become friends again and walk together to the school with our laughing sounds.  This is really a sweet memory of our childhood. 
Next, day by day, night by night, the time is running fast.  When we grow up as a teenager, we know our ambition and what we need for our future.  We are working hard to seek for our goal.  Simultaneously, we started our pure and puppy love.  It is really complicated and funny love story.  I love her, she doesn’t love me, she loves him, he doesn’t love her, and he loves the other.  This is a terrible love relationship but it is really simple.  No matter how complicated or simple this love story, we are enjoying on it.  While watching the content of this movie, I found that this story is so real in my memories because we experienced it.  It is a simple, complicated, and straight forward love story among us. 
Lastly, this great memories wasn’t last long.  It turns to be sad feeling.  As I said before, we are seeking for our goals.  In order to achieve it, we all, one by one, gradually leave this small village and move to bigger cities.  At that moment, we feel sad, we miss each other, but we have to separate with each other.  Until now, we didn’t contact and meet with each other anymore.  We are losing contact. 
Finally, almost 20 years passed, I think we are forgetting our childhood lifestyle at this small village.  I wish we can gather together again someday.  After finished watching this movie, I really appreciate it because it helps me recall my recent wonderful and sweet memories while being a child.  Once again, thanks for this movie and thanks to “Ah New “director.  I hope all of you like this movie very much. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment